Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Mando in Hogansville, GA. As a Material Handler, will transport and receive materials on the plant floor safely and efficiently.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 6+ months forklift experience (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. throughout shift
- Basic math and reading skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to stand for the entirety of the shift
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 - $14 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Transport material on plant floor
- Receive material and verify accuracy of delivery
- Comply with safety rules and regulations
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Material Handler.