Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at Freudenberg-NOK in LaGrange, GA. As the Machine Operator, you will be responsible for ensuring daily quotas are met on production line and preparing pads for shipping. Join America’s largest distributer of manufacturing equipment! This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months – 1 year of machine operator experience
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be able to work 2nd (3 PM – 11 PM) and 3rd shift (11 PM – 3 PM)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift
- Ability to stand 100% of shift
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.72 - $17.21 per hour
- Health benefits
- Direct-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Perform set-up duties for Finishing Department to fully support the production areas
- Perform basic or routine duties under the supervision of the Rubber Room Senior Lead Set-Up
- Must use all safety procedures, personal protective equipment and safe working habits
- Weigh out chemicals for the different types of rubber, according to provided checklist
- Record type of compound and batch numbers of rubber being produced
- Send a sample of each lot to Quality Control for testing
- Pull approved compounds to cut and prepare rubber for milling operation
- Accelerate, blend and role rubber for Barwell
- Choose correct die and mandrel for Barwell machine and begin cutting rubber
- Put each lot of rubber in shrink wrap rolls to control contamination
- Transfer rubber lots to storage area
- Be responsible for keeping area clean
- Safely handle and store potentially hazardous chemicals
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.