Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Picker with MAU in Lithonia, GA. Join the team that has been working to design delicious, yet easy-to-make meals to be distributed throughout the country since 2013. As the Picker, you will be responsible for preparing product to be distributed. The ideal candidate will be able to work First Shift (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM).
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- 6+ months of experience (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work any day, including weekends, as needed
- This position has a rotating day schedule
- Training on the weekends
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9.75 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- First Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
What You’ll Do As A Picker:
- Receive directions to fulfill production requirements
- Label packaging at the standard average rate
- Use proper measuring utensils to portion ingredients
- Collect production data
- Keep work area clean at all times and assist in EOD clean ups Work Environment
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Picker position.