Assembler - 1st Shift
Job TitleAssembler - 1st Shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
NOW WITH A STARTING PAY OF $16.50 PER HOUR, We are HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Join the MAU team at Yamaha in Newnan, GA, as an Assembler. You can start as soon as tomorrow! Just visit the branch - no appointment necessary! As an Assembler, you will operate production line machinery and/or computers. You will also troubleshoot production line machinery. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity! First shift hours available.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Shift differential: 2nd shift $0.50 and 3rd shift $0.35
- Pay Progression from $14.50 - $18.45 within your first year
- Great work environment
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for up to $200 per month Bonus
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for direct-hire by Yamaha after 30 days
What We Are Looking For:
- 6+ months of Manufacturing or Assembly experience
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment that requires 10-12 hour shifts while standing most of the time
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Operate production line machinery and/or computers
- Troubleshoot production line machinery
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies as necessary
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Assembler position.