Assembler - Electronic
Job TitleAssembler - Electronic
Employment TypeContract Associate
Mallaghan Automotive Electrical Assembler
Start your new career as an Automotive Electrical Assembler with MAU in Newnan, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Starting pay of $14.00/hr
- This is a first shift position (6:00 am - 2:30pm)
- Overtime opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training & Development-Focused company
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-4 years automotive electrical experience
- Prior experience working with electronics and the ability to read hydraulic and electric circuit diagrams
- Electrical Knowledge
- Willing to Learn
- Interested in Apprentice Programs
What You’ll Do As An Automotive Electrical Assembler:
- Assemble & build a range of mobile equipment using electrical knowledge & disciplines
- Rigorously test products by setting and testing electrical functions, voltages, and amperage to ensure best practices are used
- Work together with the product development and design team to implement improvements as and when required
- Meet production targets
- Maintain a clean and tidy works area
- Ensure that all works carried out comply with the ISO 9001 and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Automotive Electrical Assembler Position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.