Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU near Newnan, GA. Join the team that has been providing solutions to the transmission repair world for over 50 years. They are currently looking for an Assembler. As the Transmission Tear Down and Assembler, you will be responsible for breaking down and reassembling various automotive model transmissions. Job tasks include, but are not limited to washing, sorting, qualifying & separating parts after disassembling. All required tools supplied.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to use precision measurement devices
- Must be able to read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, First or Second Shift
- No rotating shifts
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Use hand and power tools such as routers, drills, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions in a safe manner
- Use close tolerance measuring tools i.e. scales, micrometers, calipers, depth gages and like tools
- Handle, mix and apply various lubricant materials
- Use and maintain customer supplied tooling in proper working order
- Follow engineering planning and accurately fill out and complete work orders
- Keep a clean, safe work area and have good work habits
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.