Job TitleGeneral Labor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Worker with MAU at Elite Comfort Solutions. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay up to $12.50 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- Straight Shifts
- Opportunity for advancement
- This is a temporary to Permanent Position
What We Are Looking For:
- Bilingual Preferred but not required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures depending on the season
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Worker:
- Opening product
- Putting product in boxes
- Stacking finished product
- Keeping work area clean
- Working on a line with other team members
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Worker position.