Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
We are immediately hiring Material Handler to work for MAU at Yamaha in Newnan, GA. This position requires heavy lifting (lift 65+ pounds) throughout the shift. As a Material Handler, you will move assembled product to loading docks and warehouses.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Shift differential: $1 per hour extra for second and third shift
- Additional $1 per hour after Yamaha Reach Truck certification
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- 2nd shift: 2:15 PM – 10:45 PM
- 3rd shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Overtime available
- Great work environment
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Previous reach/sit down forklift experience (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds throughout 8-hour shifts
What You’ll Do as a Forklift Operator:
- Load and unload material for YMMC facilities
- Operate hand trucks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment
- Unpack boxes of parts into totes and/or racks for "ready for use" at assembly
- Deliver materials used at production
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Forklift Operator position.