Job TitleMetal Fabricator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Metal Fabricator with MAU in Newnan. Join the team whose products are parts of major construction projects like the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and the Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium. As a fabricator you will be responsible for fabrication work per documents provided, packing duties, saw operations, as well as other utility duties which may be assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous fabrication experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Must be able to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively read a tape measure to 1/32"
- Ability to use a hand pallet and/or motorized pallet jack
- Must be able to work with hand tools
- Ability to work 12 hour day shifts
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to push, pull, and bend
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 - $15 per hour
- Health benefits
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Metal Fabricator:
- Fabricating and assembling architectural aluminum products with various tools and machinery
- Inspecting aluminum for various quality flaws
- Usage of drill guns and hand tools
- Proper packaging of products
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Metal Fabricator position.