Assembler - 2nd Shift
LocationPeachtree City, GA
Job TitleAssembler - 2nd Shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU in Peachtree City, GA! Are you tired of working in the heat? Or not knowing when you will get to leave your shift and get home to your family? Be in the air conditioner and have a set schedule! Join the team that continues to provide innovative solutions to the electronics marketplace, no experience needed! As an Assembler you will change defective parts in unit and test the units to ensure complete repair.
What we offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- $20 per week shift differential
- $30 per week Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Great work environment
- Great hours
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Training provided by the company
- Health Benefits including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with small part assembly, quality, or hand tools
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical applications
What You’ll Do as an Assembler:
- Change defective parts
Perform Quality Control test on unit
- Comply with policies and procedures, and quality systems
- Perform related duties as requested
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembler position.