LocationPine Mountain, GA
Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Material Handler at Milliken- Pine Mountain in LaGrange, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.52 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Accident Medical, Fixed Indemnity Medical coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for overtime
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Must have recent Material Handler and/or Inspection experience
- Ability to do some heavy lifting
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Operate the machines and making operator repairs when necessary
- Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
- Material handling of heavy objects
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing products
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Material Handler.