LocationSocial Circle, GA
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU. As a Packer, you will pack and unpack boxes to create retail food displays and ensure that the correct product count is packed in the case.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred}
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work overtime
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple shifts available
- (Monday – Friday, 5:45 AM - 1:45 PM)
- (Monday – Friday, 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- Great work environment
- Amazing safety culture
- Great break room for lunch
- On-the-job training
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Pack and unpack boxes to create retail food displays
- Ensure that the correct product count is packed in the case
- Constantly perform visual quality inspections for defect
- Seal & stack the filled cases and ensure correct quantity is stacked using the automatic case-sealing machine
- Complete necessary production and quality paperwork as required
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.