LocationSocial Circle, GA
Job TitleProduction Packer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Packer with MAU with our client in Social Circle, GA. As a Production Packer, you will pack production items consistent with customer specifications.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work overtime
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 5:45 AM – 1:45 PM
- 2nd shift, 2:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Great work environment
- Amazing safety culture
- Great break room for lunch
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Production Packer:
- Pack product into boxes on production line using given weight and box size
- Fold, seal, and label shipping cartons
- Alert press operator and/or floor supervisor of any quality issues
- Avoid any safety hazards and maintain a clean work station.
- Be mindful of job order case counts
- Assist mechanics and operators as needed
- Perform other duties as requested
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Packer position.