LocationWest Point, GA
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at our client in West Point, GA. As an Assembler, you will ensure the quality of the product and keeping records of production quantities. Join the team that is producing top-quality products on a global scale!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid holidays
- Multiple shifts available
- 2nd or 3rd shift
- Opportunity to convert to full-time within 60 - 90 days
- Attendance Bonus- Earn up to $150/month
- Earn an extra $2 per hour for every 12 hour shift you work
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred but not required)
- Previous assembly experience is beneficial
- Must be able to follow safety guidelines, including PPE
- Strong, dependable, and reliable team member
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds throughout the shift
- Must be able to stand for the entirety of the shift
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembler.