LocationWest Point, GA
Job TitleYard Driver
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at MOBIS in West Point, GA. As a Yard Driver, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the product and keeping records of production quantities. Join the team that is producing top-quality products on a global scale!
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma (preferred, not required)
- CDL Driver’s License (required)
- Yard driver experience
- Clean MVR (required)
- Must have weekend availability
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour for 1st shift
- Starting pay of $16 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shift
- 90-day transition
- Paid Holidays
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Yard Driver:
- Ability to operate a semi-truck with a trailer, to move trailers in and out of docks or around the truck yard
- Yard drivers must be able to back trailers up to dock doors, often with other trailers on either side of the dock in a timely manner to prevent line stoppage
- Clean outside yard lot with an industrial broom
- Responsible to maintain a neat and orderly storage lot oriented toward maximizing efficiency
- Communicate using a 2-way radio with receiving clerks, and management personnel
- Make sure all trailers are secure prior to transporting them to the dock locations
- Follow all required work safe practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Yard Driver.