Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for using various equipment to load, assemble and unload parts and components from various machines. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for North American automobiles since 1906. This position offers a $1,000 retention bonus, and up to $100 per month in gas cards!
What We Offer:
- $18.00-$18.80 per hour
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- 3rd shift, 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- Part-time shifts available
- Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts, 24-32 hours per week
- Friday-Sunday, 8 hour shifts
- Heath Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Retention bonus
- Monthly gas cards
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience or a related field
- Previous manufacturing experience (a plus)
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with the ability to use and operate hand and air tools
- Knowledge of proper gauging techniques, and the ability to read various types of functional gauges
- Strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time, and lift up to 25 pounds
What You'll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Use various equipment to load, assemble, and unload parts and components from machines
- Maintain equipment operation per production schedule
- Inspect parts and components as they come off the machine to ensure that quality standards are being met per QMM guidelines
- Complete paperwork as necessary
- Transfer parts to and from subsequent operations
- Assist in the training of other employees
- Provide feedback (CIP) to all related value stream areas
- Cross-train on other functions within the team
- Maintain a clean and organized work area according to the 5S philosophy
- Maintain a safe work area and report any unsafe conditions
- Maintain accurate and detailed records (i.e., date of production, problems, downtime, etc.)
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Machine Operator position.