Material Handler $1k retention bonus and monthly $100 gas/grocery card!
Job TitleMaterial Handler $1k retention bonus and monthly $100 gas/grocery card!
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. As a Material Handler, you will perform product movement within warehouses and the manufacturing facility, either manually or using powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet truck or tugger. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for North American automobiles since 1906. This position offers a $1,000 retention bonus, and up to $100 per month in grocery or gas cards!
What We Offer:
- $18.00-$18.80 per hour
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Heath Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Retention bonus
- Monthly grocery/gas cards
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of manufacturing experience
- 1+ year of forklift experience (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of part numbers, part usage and understand applications for use
- Must be willing and able to learn new things within a reasonable timeframe
- Capable of operating various types of powered industrial equipment
- Demonstrate basic computer skills
- Prior SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You'll Do As A Material Handler:
- Utilize powered industrial equipment, such as forklift, pallet truck, operator-up, and tugger, to provide materials as required
- Complete training of required standard work instructions within a reasonable timeframe
- Execute job tasks related to required Standard Work Orders (SWIs)
- Load and unload trucks using the established procedures in compliance with safety specifications
- Inspect powered industrial equipment for defects and notify Supervisor or Team Leader for repair, prior to operating every shift, in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.