Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
WITH PAID VACATION AND EDUCATION ASSISTANCE, now is the time to start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Material Handler, you will perform product movement within warehouses and or the manufacturing facility, either manually or using powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet truck or tugger. You will also be responsible for pulling inventory and moving stock and other materials to fulfill requirements, and loading/unloading product deliveries by pulling them on/off of trucks and staging them in specified locations.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 to $15 per hour depending on the shift
- Multiple Shifts available
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift
- Heath Benefits
- Paid Weekly
- Paid vacation
- Education Assistance to help you get your GED
- Overtime Available
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ year of manufacturing experience(preferred)
- 1+ year of forklift experience (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record as per company policy
- Good working knowledge of part numbers, part usage and understand applications for use
- Must be willing and able to learn new things within a reasonable timeframe
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of operating various types of powered industrial equipment
- Demonstrate basic computer skills
- Prior SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You'll Do As A Material Handler:
- Utilize powered industrial equipment, such as: forklift, pallet truck, operator-up, and tugger to provide materials as required
- Complete training of required standard work instructions within a reasonable timeframe
- Execute job tasks related to require SWI’s
- Load and unload trucks using the established procedures in compliance with safety specifications
- Inspect powered industrial equipment for defects and notify Supervisor or Team Leader for repair, prior to operating every shift, in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Take on other assigned tasks as needed
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.