Project Manager Support
Job TitleProject Manager Support
Employment TypeContract Associate
Project Manager Support
Start your new career as a Project Manager Support with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Project Manager Support, you will support sample builds, drive builds that ensure appropriate qualification of products, ensure accurate build quantities are completed, verify performance and scrap data record keeping is accurate and traceability of samples is maintained throughout the build process to ensure on-time, accurate delivery of samples.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Heath Benefits
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Overtime Available
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor in Engineering (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in automotive (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of GD&T – understand dimensions and tolerances in drawings and CMM reports (preferred)
- 1+ years of industry experience: project management, sales, quality, purchasing, logistics, operations
- Proficient in MS Project software - able to do critical path on timelines
- SAP basics, 1 year working with the SW
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing documents: operator instructions, packaging instructions, Control Plans, Process FMEAs
- Decision making and risk reporting experience (preferred)
- Capable of solving conflicts (preferred)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing documents (Operator instructions, Packaging instructions, Control Plans, Process FMEAs, etc.) (preferred)
What You'll Do As A Project Manager Support:
- Project manager support for automotive
- Interface across Bosch operational plant departments (logistics, manufacturing, tooling engineering, quality) to successfully support the launch new Thermal System projects for various automotive customers by managing sample builds:
- planning, aligning and executing shipments
- Manage timelines, open issues, internal reporting of project status & risks
- Facilitate discussions and information to cross-functional teams
- Work independently with the Injection Molding, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Planning, Packaging, Logistics and Program Management teams to support customer product sample orders and internal sample orders
- Support sample builds, drive builds that ensure appropriate qualification of products, ensure accurate build quantities are completed, verify performance and scrap data record keeping is accurate and traceability of samples is maintained throughout the build process to ensure on-time, accurate delivery of samples
- Negotiate project samples trade-offs internally and with customers
- Manage communication to internal areas
- Coordinate regular change management/project meetings Perform other duties
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler Team Leader position.