Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. As an Assembler, you will be responsible for setting up and operating assigned machinery. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required.
What We Offer:
- $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Multiple Shifts available to fit any schedule
- *Work 36 hours and get paid for 46 hours
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Additional $1 per hour (up to $160 every 4 weeks)
- Must have flexibility to work up to 12 hours on regular shift days or additional overtime days in your week
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services starting on day one of employment
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Good attendance and punctuality
- No prior manufacturing experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts
- Maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and quality checks, by following quality instructions
- Follow all procedures for material identification, trace-ability and handling of non-conforming product
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.