Material Handler - 3rd Shift
Job TitleMaterial Handler - 3rd Shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
Material Handler – 3rd Shift
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Material Handler, you will load, unload, and move materials within or near plant.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.51 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid breaks
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma, GED or Accredited School
- Reach Truck and Sit-Down power Experience required
- Basic language and math skills
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or assembly operations
- Must be able to work 3rd shift (11 PM-7 AM)
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours at a time, repetitively bend, twist, grasp and lift up to 45 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Perform Daily material handling equipment checks prior to operating to ensure a safe operating condition
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or using material handling equipment
- Operate at the defined standard pace and record activities against standard
- Scan all materials as required to record inventory movements in the system
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers
- Change batteries in material handling equipment as required
- Report any shortage or overstock concerns to supervisor or Scheduler/Expeditor
- Remove trash, recyclable and scrap material as required
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.