Job TitlePart-time Assembler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Now hiring at a NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATE it's a great time to start your new career as Assembler with MAU at Robert BOSCH in Florence, KY! With MAU at Robert BOSCH, your safety is our first priority. We are staying up to date with all recommended precautions in the BOSCH facility. As an Assembler, you will set up and operate assigned machinery to achieve customer requirements and to ensure quality of workmanship of products is produced within the department. This part-time position offers straight, non-rotating shifts!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20 - $22 per hour
- Up to $500 in bonuses to be paid throughout the first year of employment
- Multiple shifts available
- 6AM - 2PM Mon-Wed
- 2PM -10PM Mon-Wed
- 10PM - 6AM Mon - Wed
- 6AM - 2PM Fri-Sun
- 2PM - 10PM Fri-Sun
- 10PM - 6AM Fri-Sun
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or assembly operations environment (preferred)
- Basic math and language skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Part-time opportunity
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts
- Maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and/or quality checks at assigned work stations
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability and handling of non-conforming product
- Maintain 5S standards for all work stations and surrounding areas
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety policies
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.