Job TitleProduction Worker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU at Hickman Edge Systems in Arden, NC. As a Production Worker, you will perform a number of duties including the operation of CNC press brakes, shears, hand brakes, punch presses, robotic forming cells, packaging line equipment and tools, and the completion of material handling.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma (preferred)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math and measurement skills
- Forklift experience (preferred)
- Sheet metal fabrication experience (preferred)
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, Mon – Fri
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Worker position.