LocationFlat Rock, NC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer Associate with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Hendersonville, NC. As the Packer Associate, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently pack parts for customer orders in preparation for shipping.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ year experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong math skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 and up - depending on experience
- Great hours
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 1st shift 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM on Mondays
- 2nd shift 10:00 AM -6:30 PM Tuesdays-Fridays
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Packer Associate:
- Check product on totes for accuracy
- Ensure all parts designated for that tote are present
- Utilize Blue Light procedure for missing or incorrect product
- Understands rules for packing ORMD and hazardous materials including when to affix identity labels or placards
- Execute all steps involved in packing product
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer Associate position.