LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleReceiving Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Receiving Associate with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Receiving Associate, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently check-in, count and verify inbound shipments of products following IRMS and WHQS-20.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have a previous receiving experience
- 1+ year experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Basic mathematics and organizational skills
- Good Microsoft Suites skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
1st shift 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Health Benefits
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Receiving Associate:
- Unload freight shipment trucks maintaining strict standards to ensure accuracy in the freight bill and the delivered products
- Unload UPS trucks maintaining separate returns from receiving packages according to company standards
- Log and communicate to supervisor any discrepancies, damaged, or ripped merchandise
- Determine if inspections are needed
- Complete required receiving paperwork
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Receiving Associate position.