LocationMountain Home, NC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Operator with MAU at Kyocera in Hendersonville, NC. We are looking for an Operator to join our growing team in North Carolina. You will be responsible for overall operation of manufacturing machinery including feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, inspecting and removing finished product.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school Diploma
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to:
- Read and comprehend verbal and written instructions in English
- Either stand or sit for extended periods
- Bend, push, pull, reach, grab, turn, twist, and/or stoop
- Grab small parts or hand tools with hands
- Lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. depending on the specific function
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measure including common and decimal fractions
- Basic familiarity with mechanical drawings/blueprints
- Vision and depth perception suitable for use of inspection microscopes
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18.50 per hour
- Great hours
- 3rd shift, 11 PM – 7 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As An Operator:
- Maintain the flow of production parts into the assigned machine or process
- Unload ceramic and/or other parts may inspect them to remove any defective parts
- Basic computer operation for recording metrics (weight, length, ID, OD, density or counts etc.)
- Monitor and document the operation of the assigned machine including periodic watches every 2 hours;
- Perform minor maintenance and reports major repairs needed, to equipment as required
- Properly records information on production as instructed. Keeps work area clean, safe, and organized
- Maintain safety and Quality Assurance standards by knowing and applying proper procedures for operating the machines within the department
- Assist with company 5S program
- Read hand held measuring instruments
- Transport parts to and from machines without damage
- Comply with applicable requirements of Kyocera International, Inc. policy, including ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO18001, ITAR and any other site-specific regulations
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Operator position.