Job TitleProduction Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU at Autoneum near Aiken, SC. Join the team that has been providing automotive products to the world since 1901. As a Production Operator you will perform duties to meet established performance and quality goals in a time-sensitive manufacturing environment. Autoneum focuses internal efforts on make sure that the employees enjoy their work, the company is continuously improving and delighting their customers.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent basic math skills
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including information retrieval and scanning
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb and balance
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.00 to 13.50 per hour
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Production Operator:
- Perform pre-shift exercise/stretching routines
- Adhere to safety requirements and procedures
- Perform duties manually or operates necessary machinery to manufacture parts in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Perform duties in a manner to ensure quality standards are achieved and maintained
- Follow appropriate packaging and labeling guidelines for each product
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions including machine/ equipment malfunction to department supervision
- Maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition
- Work within ISO14001 and TS-16949 standards
- Cooperate with fellow teams members and members of management
- Transport material as required
- Properly use SAP system
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Operator position.