Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at our client in Anderson, SC. As the Assembler, you will move heavy material and assist with assembly.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme climates
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.00 - $15.25 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 2nd, 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Assist in the assembly of tractor cabs and metal manufacturing
- Use small hand tools
- Perform additional task as requested
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.