Job TitleCNC Machinist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machinist with MAU near Anderson, SC. Join the team that has been committed to providing a wide range of services including stamping and punching, laser cutting and more for a variety of industries since 1969. As the Machinist, you will be responsible for ensuring production runs smoothly.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma (preferred, not required)
- Previous CNC experience
- Tool and dye experience (preferred)
- Ability to read blueprints
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 - $20 per hour, depending on experience
- 10% shift premium
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Mon – Fri
- 2nd, 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Mon – Thurs
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As A CNC Machinist:
- Run production parts and CNC mills
- Make parts to print
- Run production
- Use calipers and micrometers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Press Operator position.