Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a full-time Material Handler with MAU at TTI in Anderson, SC! This is an amazing warehouse team that has been a top global authorized distributer. As the Material Handler, you will be a key driver in our success.
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous material handler experience (preferred)
- Must be able to work overtime
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Starting pay for $16 - $17 per hour
- Great hours
- 3rd shift Mon -Thurs 8 PM - 6:30 AM
- 1st shift Fri - Sun 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- 3rd shift Fri - Sun 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Unload and load material
- Repetitively lift 50lbs.
- Perform additional task as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.