Job TitleWarehouse Picker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Warehouse Picker - $15 - $16/ hr
Start your new career as a Warehouse Picker with MAU at TTI in Anderson, SC! This is an amazing warehouse team that has been a top global authorized distributer. As the Warehouse Picker, you will be a key driver in our success.
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous experience (preferred)
- Ability to use hand tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 - $16 per hour
- Great hours; 8 & 10-hour shift options
- 8-hour shifts:
- 2nd shift 3:30pm-12am
- 10-hour shifts:
- 1st shift 4:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- 2nd shift 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Picker:
- Assist in assembly area of tool distribution warehouse
- Communicate effectively and work as a team member with peers in various functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Picker position.