Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU with our client in Blythewood, SC. As a Machine Operator, you will ensure that quality products are made in accordance with specifications in a safe & productive manner.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (preferred)
- General understanding of measurement tools
- Basic math skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- 12-hour shifts, 2/2/3
- 7 AM – 7 PM
- This position will move to night shift after training
- 8-hour shifts, Mon – Fri
- 1st shift, 7 AM – 3 PM, move to night shift after training
- 2nd shift, 3 PM – 11 PM
- 3rd shift, 11 PM – 7 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Reward programs
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.