Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Mahle-Behr in North Charleston. As an Assembler, you will assemble modules and conduct leak test on radiators.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1+ years of related experience
- Prior manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Understanding of product failure mode
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of processes and product in assigned area
- Must be able to work any shift
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. continuously
- Ability to stand for the entire shift while bending, stooping, kneeling
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.50 per hour plus shift differential
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift
- Health benefits including telehealth medical services
- Double pay on Sundays
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Assemble modules
- Conduct leak test on radiators
- Lift and move cores
- Troubleshoot crimp press problems
- Meet hourly and team goals set by the schedule and Engineering studies
- Perform related duties as needed
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.