Job TitleWarehouse Worker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Robert Bosch, LLC - Warehouse Worker ($500 Sign-on Bonus)
NOW OFFERING A LIMITED-TIME-ONLY $500 Sign-on Bonus! There has never been a more lucrative time to start your new career with the MAU team at Bosch in North Charleston, SC. As a Warehouse Worker, you will operate instruction sheets, and/or communicated instructions for all shipping, receiving, and material delivery. You will also pull parts per sample plan and transport to inspection area.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.00 - $16.35 per hour + shift differerntial
- Weekly attendance bonus
- 40 hours of PTO per year
- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS (to be paid out as follows: $100 after 40 hours of work and $400 after 90 days)
- All shifts available
- Referral program
- Heath benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid holidays (8)
- Employee appreciation events
- Safety contests
- Company provided safety shoes
- Discounts offered by local merchants
What We Are Looking For:
- High School or GED
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Proficient computer skills working in SAP, Microsoft Office, and other computer systems and software as necessary
- Ability to operate material handling equipment such as:
- Tugger, pallet jack, forklift, conveyor, shrink wrap machine, man lift, electric pallet jack, scanner, and banding equipment and obtain proper licensing as required
- Able to frequently lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors for short amounts of time and operate in a mildly dusty environment
What You’ll do As A Warehouse Worker:
- Operate instruction sheets, and/or communicated instructions for all shipping, receiving, and material delivery
- Pull parts per sample plan and transport to inspection area
- Maintain visual management boards, charts, logbooks, databases, and other miscellaneous records as required
- Inform and work with appropriate associates to resolve any issue with equipment, components, or systems
- Identify, count, transfer, and store components and finished goods using current inventory and lot control systems
- Deliver all material to production points of use
- Identify, analyze, and resolve BPS system issues
- Interface with various carriers, suppliers, and customers as well as planning, quality, purchasing, and production associates
- Develop and feedback ideas for improvements and assist with implementation
- Manage all product flow using SAP and other documentation as necessary
- Miscellaneous duties as required
Robert Bosch, LLC Charleston
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse Worker Position.