Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU with AFL Telecommunications in Duncan, SC. Join the team that has been providing industry-leading products and services to the electric utility, broadband, communications, OEM, enterprise, wireless and transit rail markets as well as the emerging markets of oil and gas, mining, nuclear, avionics, medical, renewable and intelligent grid since 1984.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.24 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Referral Program
- Training available
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of how to read micrometers and calipers
- Must be able to work 12-hour swing shifts, which rotate every two months
- 7 AM - 7 PM
- 7 PM - 7 AM
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Read and understand set-up sheet
- Complete set-up of strander
- Strand steel and alloy wires
- Change out bobbins
- Complete level lay of finished cable
- Inspect and document quality results
- Complete oracle computer transactions
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.