Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Material Handler -B Shift Available
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Benteler Automotive in Duncan, SC. As a Material Handler you will use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to transport products and materials to an appropriate location. Benteler Automotive is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow in a temp-to-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- + 2 years of production shipping, receiving and inventory control experience
- Manufacturing steel environment preferred
- Ability to learn, understand and apply 5S standards to the inventory area
- Simple knowledge of the Metric and Imperial (Fraction & Decimals) systems
- Interpretation of tape measure (English & Metric) and dial/digital calipers
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of handling warehouse material logistic related tasks and safety practices
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Familiarity of product/parts inspection to ensure quality standards are met
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strength and Stamina: must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour (B-Shift)
- Health benefits
- Ability to work for a growing company
- This is a Temp-to-hire position
What You’ll Do As An Material Handler:
- Operate machinery used in the shipment and receipt of materials
- Efficiently & accurately prepare & pack completed parts for shipping or staging, to include stacking, packaging, shrink wrap and labeling
- Inspect product/parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Loading and unloading trucks, sorting items and stocking shelves
- Participate in improvement activities in the areas of cost reduction, safety, and quality
- Perform other requested duties as required
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
BENTELER develops solutions that make the difference – for our customers, employees and the society. Continual progress is an integral part of our 140-year success story. We focus on our strengths and strategic initiatives in order to encourage long-term profitability and to secure our company’s continued independence.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler position.