Job TitleFactory Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Factory Associate with Paxton in Greenville, SC. As the Factory Associate, you will be working throughout the Warehouse/Factory environment to ensure smooth operations of Goods Inwards, Assembly, Packing, and Dispatch.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health benefits including telehealth medical services
- Opportunities for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- Experience in a similar role with warehousing activities
- Electro-mechanical assembly processes (a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow assembly drawings and procedures
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a challenging environment
- Ability and desire to maintain and improve quality standards
- Basic IT literacy skills (training will be given if necessary)
- Responsibility for self-development utilizing a Personal development Plan (PDP) (preferred)
- Ability to meet the physical and manual handling aspects of the position
- Use display screen equipment
- Manual handling
- Occupational driving
- Work with hazardous substances
- Operate power tools
- Exposure to noise and/or vibration
What You’ll Do as A Factory Associate:
- Transfer stock to stores or points of usage by hand using manual handling equipment
- Pick and dispatch orders
- Replenish Kanban’s for flow-lines
- Undertake Electro-mechanical assembly, either flow-line or bench build
- Undertake final product quality inspections
- Cycle count stock and assist with stock checks as necessary
- Pack products to work order and Factory Instructions (FI’s)
- Drive Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives
- Undertake other duties deemed appropriate by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Factory Associate Position.