Job TitleLinen Packer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Linen Packer with MAU at Prisma Health in Greenville, SC. As a Packer, you will pack linens for the hospital. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to lift 11 – 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 4:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Rotating schedule, every other weekend required with one day off during the week
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical service
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Linen Packer:
- Pack linens for hospital
- Work with a handheld iPad
- Additional task as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Linen Packer position.