Job TitleMechanical Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Mechanical Technician with MAU at our client in Greenville, SC. Join the team that has transformed itself into the world leader in power generation manufacturing. As the Mechanical Technician, you willoperate a variety of equipment and processes (based on Cell) on various turbine components.
What We Are Looking For:
- Associates Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Mechanical maintenance skills
- Must be willing to maintain state-of-the-art technical competence in required areas through self-study and various technical programs.
- Previous experience operating or maintaining process controllers such as: CNC, NC Mark IV's, PLC's etc.
- Must have the ability to read and understand statistical process charts and adjust process as required to maintain control
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 7 AM – 3 PM
- 2nd shift, 3 PM – 11 PM
- 3rd shift, 11 PM – 7 AM
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As A Mechanical Technician:
- Operate a variety of equipment and processes (based on Cell) on various turbine components: Vacuum Plasma Spray (VPS) coat, internal coat, vacuum heat treat, Hydrogen Furnace (HF), Fluoride Ion Funace (FIF), Fluoride Ion Cleaning (FIC), Salt Bath, and Brazing
- Troubleshoot and maintain all equipment, including coaters, furnaces, vacuum pumps, power supplies, gas, water, chemicals…etc.
- Disassemble and reassembly a variety of hardware components, including gun and powder feed equipment, and all other associated equipment
- Assist manufacturing leaders and process engineers in root cause analysis and corrective actions of defects
- Strong participant with continuous improvements with Lean initiatives
- Fully document all operations and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Perform other assigned duties as required
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Mechanical Technician position.