Production Associate: PAY INCREASE: $16.49-$17.79/hr
Job TitleProduction Associate: PAY INCREASE: $16.49-$17.79/hr
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new manufacturing career as a Production Associate with MAU at Michelin in Greenville, SC.This is a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. As a Production Associate, you will be working with various machines within the plant.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay of $16.49-$17.79 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Vacation Time & Pay
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift
- 2 weeks on first shift, which runs 7AM-7:30PM; 2 weeks on third shift, which runs 7PM-7:30AM
- This will be on a 2-2-3 schedule
- Six months of Manufacturing or Warehouse experience (preferred)
- Capable of heavy lifting (repeatedly lifting items of 30 to 70 lbs. for 10+ hours)
- Prior experience with a 12-hour shift and prolonged periods of being on one's feet
What You’ll Do in Production:
- Install and unload curing parts from curing machines
- Break down and rebuilding curing parts for inventory
- Lift tires and tire membranes weighing 60+ pounds, repeatedly, over a 12-hour shift
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Production position.