Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
A MAU is seeking Production Associates to join a well-established company in the Upstate! General Electric has transformed itself into the world leader in power generation manufacturing. GE Gas Power manufactures cleaner, attainable energy everywhere. GE’s technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity. As a Production Associate, you will set up and operate a variety of production equipment.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour; $1 shift differential on 2nd or 3rd shift.
- 8-hour shifts; Monday – Friday
- Holiday Pay after 6 months
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent teamwork orientation
- Proficient safety mindset
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Set-up and operate a variety of production equipment (grinding, polishing, blending, and deburring) and tooling in a gas turbine manufacturing facility
- Operate machines and tools, paint equipment, material-moving equipment, and related shop equipment/tools including:
- Pressure washers
- Paint equipment
- Grit blasters
- Prepare components for painting
- Participate with problem solving and continuous improvements
- Perform other assigned duties as required
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
The MAU Greenville location holds walk-in interviews all week long from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and from 1 PM to 4 PM. Please ensure you have updated your application before coming in to interview.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.