Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeDirect Placement
NUTRA Production Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU at NUTRA in Greenville, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 75+ lbs. occasionally
- Ability to lift, pull or push 40-50 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to follow instruction accurately
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Some mechanical ability (preferred)
- Strong math and reading skills
- Must be able to work in a dusty environment with a wide range of raw materials
- Must be able to work Second or Third Shift
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Monday - Friday (Overtime will require working on WEEKENDS)
- This is a long term temp position (With the possiblilty of POTENTIAL HIRE)
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Responsible for breaking-down, cleaning, tooling, running, and monitoring a Hardshell encapsulation machine such that all quality and/or customer specifications are achieved in an effective and efficient manner
- Operate and clean blending, milling, and screening equipment following all of the instructions to ensure accuracy of ingredients and to obtain a consistent blend for the manufacture of dietary supplements
The MAU Greenville location holds walk-in interviews on Mondays only from 9am to 11am and again from 2pm to 4pm. Please ensure you have updated your application before coming in to interview.
Starting on December 10th, interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29651
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the NUTRA Production Associate position.