Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU with Magna Mirrors in Greer, SC. As an Assembler, you will perform routine assembly line operations with the expectation to reach production goals, while ensuring that instated quality and 5S standards are being upheld. This a direct-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in shipping and receiving (preferred)
- 1+ months related experience (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of written procedures, part numbers, part descriptions, and operation instruction sheets
What We Offer:
Starting pay of $15.15 per hour
- Pay progression schedule
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple shifts available
Day shift - 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday-Friday
Night Shift - 5:00 PM - 3:30 AM Monday-Friday
- 10 observed holidays and 3 floating holidays per year
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Assemble parts in specified relationship to each other following the written and visual instructions or otherwise fasten parts together
- Tend to machines by performing force fitting or fastening operations and end of line testersRotate to different workstations as production needs require. May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs, electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets, grommets, and actuators
- Perform all daily start up checks at your station per the IPCP and notify your Supervisor if check does not work as intended.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S checklists, and start-up checklists.
- Maintain 5S and housekeeping practices
- Understand your responsibility to the environmental programs, including ISO14001. Understand the EMS consequences, actual or potential, of their work activities and/or their behaviors from specified work instructions
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities, even those not listed in this description
- Understand environmental programs, including ISO14001. Understand the EMS consequences, actual or potential, of their work activities and/or their behaviors from specified work instructions
- Understand and follow existing policies, procedures, work instructions and standards and makes recommendations for continuous improvements
What You'll Do As An Assembler:
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.