ESA – Electro-Mechanical Technician
Job TitleESA – Electro-Mechanical Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
ESA – Electro-Mechanical Technician – URGENTLY HIRING
Expand your professional portfolio as an Electro-Mechanical Technician with MAU at our client based in Greer, SC. As an Electro-Mechanical Technician, you will troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability. This is a direct-hire opportunity, open to candidates throughout the US!
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Relocation assistance provided
- Candidates anywhere within the US are encouraged to apply
- Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2+ years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- OR High school diploma or GED equivalent and 2+ years of technical maintenance experience and 2+ years of automation and PLC controls experience with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls (4 years total experience)
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed
- Must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes
- Experience working with high level programming languages
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives
- 3+ years of hands on experience with three-phase power, pneumatic controls, and Siemens PLC S7
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability
- Oversee equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practice
- Perform other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply