Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Job TitleFacilities Maintenance Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Facilities Maintenance Specialist, you will be responsible for providing direct, one face to the customer (OFTC), technical & project management support for internal customers. You will also promote the effective designs and solutions of facilities are implemented timely.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long-term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- AS degree in technical discipline; or the equivalent of 2 years of manufacturing equipment experience, preferably automotive
- 4 years of experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance
- 3+ years general equipment maintenance experience in electrical, controls, software or mechanical areas
- 3+ years skilled in communicating ideas in technical and user-friendly terminology
- 3+ years skilled written and verbal communication skills through business application
- 3+ years of problem solving and analytical skills
- 3+ years of ability to work with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of skilled usage in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of knowledge in database systems, SAP Preventative Maintenance (preferred)
- Support internal customer technical and project management needs as it relates to facilities equipment and structure topics
- Serve as the single point of contact for our internal customers for facilities related topics.
- Provide efficient & effective facilities support
- Issue effective and efficient resolution throughout communication, analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Address production critical topics in a timely manner
- Define preventative maintenance criteria to have optimum performance for facilities equipment & maintainability
- Assist in creating standards and specifications of new equipment installations
- Support Facility Management (FM) business aspects to assure facilities equipment sustainably performs as designed (i.e. preventive maintenance plans and performance, spare part availability, design improvement planning, random inspections, etc.)
- Develop processes that drive FM team continuous improvement and implement actions
- Work effectively with Personnel to achieve premium results for internal customers
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply