Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Technician with MAU at UEC in North Charleston, SC. As the Technician, you will sub-assemble products and use various machines or handle tools.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience with setup and operation of SMT circuit card assembly equipment (screen printer, pick-and-place, reflow oven)
- Experience with Thru Hole circuit card assembly processes
- Experience with IPC-610 for electronics assembly and/or J-STD-001 for soldering
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 - $16 per hour
- Great Hours
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Technician:
- Sub-assembly of product according to specifications
- Solder products as needed.
- Read blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation
- Use various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ensure quality and uniform completion
- Resolve any identified problems and alert supervisor
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Technician position.