Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Milliken in Johnston, SC. As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for following all safety operational procedures while providing support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping, and receiving warehouse products. This is a temp-to-hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
- Ability to bend and lift approximately 25 lbs. on a continuous basis
- Must be able to work 12 hour, rotating shifts
- Weekends and overtime when required
- Ability to read, follow, and retain instructions, must have proficient math skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Temperature and humidity controlled environment
What You Will Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Pick, wrap, and stage orders to be shipped
- Perform cycle counts by scanning and counting material to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
By combining science with design and insights, Milliken tackles the issues and concerns of today. Every day, our community of innovators is invigorated by the challenge of finding creative ways to enhance people's lives and make the world around us easier, safer, more sustainable and more beautiful. Milliken has long led the way for "knowledge-based" investment, employing over 100 PhDs, and has accumulated over 2,200 U.S. patents - and more than 5,000 patents worldwide - since our founding in 1865.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator.