Employment TypeContract Associate
Job Title:Logistics Associate
Education Required:High School Diploma or GED
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of industry related experience
Excellent pay rate, opportunity for advancement and a great career path for team players seeking to work for a fast-growing company!
Job Qualifications/Duties to include but are not limited to:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Material Handling Equipment experience: Forklift, Tugger, Electric Pallet Jack, etc.
- Experience using power tools, drill-drivers and sawzalls
- Hazmat experience and safety awareness
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs continuously
- Able to stand for the entire shift while bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling or climbing when required.
- WorkKeys Testing: Score at least 3 on Locating Information, Reading for Information and Observation
- Candidates will complete an aptitude test
- Candidates will complete a manual dexterity test
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in the following areas of Logistics:
Body Unload - Offload vans using electric pallet jack to get into position for Station 0 of the assembly process. Sort tires and use tugger to transport to Tire Station for assembly.
Crate Unload & Kit Breakdown - Offload crates using forklift, open crates using sawzall, sort and distribute materials to designated areas of the assembly line using a forklift or tugger.
Yard Dog - Move containers throughout yard, prep vans by cutting pallet ties, back containers into Body Unload bays, operate forklift to move wooden pallets to grinding area of recycling.
Eligible for the following optional MAU Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accidental Medical
- Holiday Pay - Eligible for 5 paid holidays after 6 months of service
- Vacation – Eligible for 40 hours of paid vacation after 12 months of service