Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at a leading global manufacturer of Sprinter Vans in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years of industry related experience
- WorkKeys Testing: Score at least 3 on Locating Information, Reading for Information and Observation
- Material Handling Equipment experience: Forklift, Tugger, Electric Pallet Jack, etc.
- Experience using power tools, drill-drivers and sawzalls
- Hazmat experience and safety awareness
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs continuously
- Available to work overtime and/or the weekends if required
- Able to stand for the entire shift while bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling or climbing when required.
What We Offer:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accidental Medical
- Holiday Pay - Eligible for 5 paid holidays after 6 months of service
- Vacation – Eligible for 40 hours of paid vacation after 12 months of service
What You’ll Do:We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in the following areas of Logistics:
Body Unload -Offload vans using electric pallet jack to get into position for Station 0 of the assembly process. Sort tires and use a tugger to transport to Tire Station for assembly.
Crate Unload & Kit Breakdown - Offload crates using forklift, open crates using Sawzall, sort and distribute materials to designated areas of the assembly line using a forklift or tugger.
Yard Dog - Move containers throughout yard, prep vans by cutting pallet ties, back containers into Body Unload bays, operate forklift to move wooden pallets to grinding area of recycling.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the ___Logistics Associate____