Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Innovation Vehicle Solution in Ladson, SC. As an Assembler, you will perform various production assembly processes for custom commercial vehicles (mobile vehicle repairs, tire installation & pet grooming, high-capacity dump trucks, and refrigerated vans).
What We Offer:
- $16 - $18 per hour
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1+ year of assembly experience (commercial vehicles or upfitting experience is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing/ production facility in the general automotive or commercial vehicle industry (preferred)
- 2+ years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Assemble and install various components of box trucks and vans to include shelving, bumpers, flooring, doors, partitions, e-trac, sub-frames and specialty equipment (i.e., ladder racks)
- Read and interpret blueprints to complete assembly of products or components according to established guidelines and quality standards
- Cut, alter, and preassemble material for installation and apply caulk and sealants as needed
- Assembly using refrigeration, electrical/wiring, and mechanical techniques and perform quality checks
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Complete quality checks, practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques, and report errors in product or assembly to management
- Maintain acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety, and housekeeping
- Return all tools and equipment to their proper storage location upon completion of a job and at the end of the workday
- Cross train to other departments when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.